place to store my bike?

Im from michigan but i go to school in indianapolis now and staying here for the summer. I want to bring my bike down here so i can ride it on the weekend or whenever else i get a chance but i have nowhere to store it. Last fall i stored in a regular public storage place, but the rates are way too much for a college kid to afford per month, plus they dont have electrical hook ups. Anyone have an idea where i might be able to find a place to store my bike in or around indianapolis for a decent price and a decent size (i dont want to rent a 5'x5' area..too small)?

My advice is to get in good with the guys at your local shop and see if they'll let you keep it there. Sometimes bike shops have a lot of room in the back that goes unused and they would be happy to store a bike for a small price.

Better yet, tell them how much money you'll probably spend on the bike if its right there at the place you can get all your parts and maybe they'll see your point!

When I was working at Tuf I kept my bike there and it got a lot more goodies and parts that I didn't necessarily need while it was there rather than if I had just kept it at home.

My advice is to get in good with the guys at your local shop and see if they'll let you keep it there. Sometimes bike shops have a lot of room in the back that goes unused and they would be happy to store a bike for a small price.

Better yet, tell them how much money you'll probably spend on the bike if its right there at the place you can get all your parts and maybe they'll see your point!

When I was working at Tuf I kept my bike there and it got a lot more goodies and parts that I didn't necessarily need while it was there rather than if I had just kept it at home.

And I bet they promise not to ride it either ?

I've been trying to work the wife over on letting you keep your bike at my place. The other place would be my mom's house. We're in the Westfield/ Noblesville Area. I'll know a little more towards the end of the week.

Hey honda 163 wanna sell some riding time at your track? I'm in desperate need hahaha.

Reminds me of all those jokes back in the 90's about the salesman and the farmer's daughter.....

90's?????? Holy cow, we were telling those jokes back in the 70's... Did you ever hear of the one about the sales guy, the farmers daughter and the chicken eggs? Ugh, I'm getting old ?

Anyway, I live in Plainfield which is west of Indianapolis, I'll check with the boss to see if she would mind...

I've been trying to work the wife over on letting you keep your bike at my place. The other place would be my mom's house. We're in the Westfield/ Noblesville Area. I'll know a little more towards the end of the week.

Hey honda 163 wanna sell some riding time at your track? I'm in desperate need hahaha.

Send me a PM when you want to ride. No charge of course, but by invitation only. It's 20-25 minutes from the Ohio/Indiana border to my front door.

"All we need to do is..." get a bunch of people togeter and buy some land and build a track. Preferably about 100 acres or so so we have some trails also... Would that be so difficult? ??:D:D:o?

Hey, I can dream can't I? ?