Sign in to follow this  

Riding on soggy Sat morning

Hey all,

I live in Coeanside and I was wondering where the closest places are to ride that are free of course. The rains have done some damage and all the tracks are closed so if you can tell me how close free riding would be I would certainly appreciate it. Thanks

Hey all,

I live in Coeanside and I was wondering where the closest places are to ride that are free of course. The rains have done some damage and all the tracks are closed so if you can tell me how close free riding would be I would certainly appreciate it. Thanks

The closest place I know to Oceanside is Wildomar. Go up the 5 to Hwy 74 Ortega Hwy and head East until you see the sign! Take a right head south should take you about 45 minutes depending on traffic. Not much room to ride but it's legal and free and probably muddy as all hell this morning.

My brother lives in Wildomar and i've riden there for years--- just don't get your hopes up if you've never been there. The area you can ride in is very small-more and more houses all over. You probably won't get hasseled by the man, but it's really not legal.