Sign in to follow this  

YZ85 Pinned (quicktime link)

Geeze Chimp - the boy is really hauling :) I have never been to FDLMX - how big an area is it? Looked kinda nice.

By the way - welcome to TT :):p

thanks for the pics and the update. Haven't been there for a couple of years now. I love that place even though it was free a few years ago. At least it's still open for us to ride. :):):p

That sounded like a Gas powered RC car to me. If that was a wide open 80 he shoulda cleared that table easy. Not trying to start shit it sounded really weird.

That sounded like a Gas powered RC car to me. If that was a wide open 80 he shoulda cleared that table easy. Not trying to start shit it sounded really weird.

I think it just sounded weird because it's on video, I do think he revs it a little too much.

Heres the boy piss wine'n'r at FDLMX in Fond Du Lac, WI

http://www.netwurx.net/~keyboards/F.MOV

I think that is where it drops off pretty steep to the river on the left hand side. Give the youngster one more summer and he'll be clearing that with no trouble. With all the quads that ride there the face of these jumps wear down quikly.

He isn't pinned. I used to have a YZ85 and if you had it pinned he would have flown over that table. He only went maybe 20-30 feet and i have jumped further than that on my TTr in 4th gear!

Well i thought it was cool even if it did sound like a bee invasion :) , obviously just a kid, give him time he will get things a lot prettier

No way that was pinned, it may be only an 80, but man do those things haul. By the way that it was revving i'd say he was in 3rd.