Sign in to follow this  

I need someone to ride with me... (NW)

So this is my problem. My husband rides and has recently taught me to ride ('86 xr200r). He does ride with me but likes to go "big boy" riding (he's back into riding after years off). Well, I want and need to learn to ride trails (I did do a "most difficult" at Tillamook last week on my 3rd ride ever). I want to go on Monday with him (I just really want to get out and ride), but the "big boys" are meeting him. Any suggestions, anyone want to ride?

here is what you do to get more riding buddies than you could ever want.

Step 1. put this post in the OT section

Step 2. include a pic of your self wearing the TT thong on your bike :)

i assure you there will be a rider for every minute of the day :)

just joking, hope you find some buddies soon, and welcome to the TT :p

Step 1: Never listen to anything cariffdrz says :)

If I was closer to ya I would definitely ride with you :) You'll find someone soon, I'm sure. Good luck.

We ride out of Rogers and Browns camps (tsf) most of the time. I am limited to weekends and even them half the time just Sundays as I work every other Saturday. I ride with my guys most of the time, but sometimes I let them go and ride a harder ride because i don't do the harder stuff yet. Middle of the line it good as it gets for me right now. How do you feel about next week-end? Let us know..........

Kaye aka mrs. bronco78

Next weekend sounds great! We were already planning on going Saturday. Let me know. I think that our husbands are riding tomorrow at Diamond Mill? His bike is on the trailer and ready to go - but I'm not going... :)

Katie aka mrs. FlEYEingDubyah

Can ya wait a month and a half? Once I get this cast off my arm, I'm all over it. :) you can come up here or I'll trek wherever the riding is good.

Can ya wait a month and a half? Once I get this cast off my arm, I'm all over it. :)

Firecracker...

Remember I'm starting out :) . Sounds great. Let's plan something, my main problem has been finding a sitter for our girls.

We're probably going out next week and I'm going to ride with mothership. I want to ride, but I have to get there first -

hahaha i'm starting out every time i unload the silly thing!!!

Plus, I'm going to be coming back after 6 weeks in a cast ... i won't be strong/fast at all, as if i were before haha.

No worries, come April or May, we'll have a NW ladies' ride. Oh ... there's usually a NMA poker run or just ladies trail ride on Mother's day ... or we can do it another time too.

well....... after not riding since new years day we ARE riding this next weekend......... i am trading weekends with one of the guys at work......... the one for one trade thing is always an option for me now that this guy is working with me........ he does not care which weekend he works most of the time. I think we are going to play on camping and riding out of lydas camp ( not far from rogers camp) for the whole weekend. Anyone else planning on riding, i am slow and careful, but can make most technical stuff.

Kaye

my main problem has been finding a sitter for our girls.

Tell Kent that if he would stop buying parts for his bike he could be investing in bikes for the girls :) Then they could join in the fun.

Tell Kent that if he would stop buying parts for his bike he could be investing in bikes for the girls :) Then they could join in the fun.

I totally agree... but I can only say so much. He's doing something with valves this week - I tried to get him to ride. :)

Any of you women want to ride with me.. I have the offroad tag and I can put a spark arrestor on my FMF pipe, I'd go ride trails with ya.. I am a bit of an advanced rider, but would happy to show you anything you wanted to learn..

Not that MXJunky has any business posting in this thread,

Newthmpergirl: Is that Washougal in your Avatar?

Okay, you can have your thread back!