ttr 90 pipes witch is best opinions

well first off let me say that your not going to get really anything more out of your 90 with a pipe. in my opinion bbr is the best, for my ttr125. all of the other companies didn't really make any difference. except for one that was a little better than bbrs pipe except like 80 bucks more. the money could be better spent on other things, or saving up for your next bike ?

Putting a pipe on really makes a difference. Every 4-stroke bike needs an exhaust to make it run better! It is the very first mod you should do. Now which pipe is the best??? Well...BBR exhausts are pretty damn good, but Pro Circuit is probably what I would choose. I had a Pro Circuit pipe on my 50, and it was awesome! But either go with a BBR or Pro Circuit in my opinion.

trust me.. ive seen dynos of pretty much every aftermarket pipe made for the ttr125 at least.. and all i can say is the only one worth the money is the bbr, and the engines only.. believe me.. your not going to get very much out of your 90. i got about 1 more hp on my ttr with the bbr pipe, so i couldnt see it doing too much for the 90. if you dont believe me go to ttr125l.com ? and look at their pipe tests

i don't want to smash your dreams.. but thats just how i see it ?

If you need more power, I say save the $300 on the exhaust and sell the 90. Together you could dang near buy a 125 that would have more power than the 90 with mods. To me it is like trying to soup up your weed eater motor. You can get a little more out of them, but you aren't going to notice the power difference anyway.