Sign in to follow this  

Black Mountain - KELOWNA - Dont ride there!

Once again, some "dirt bikers" went into the area where the new "bell mountain" golf course and subdivsion is being built. And once again.....they caused damage to the grading work that was being done.

So, if they catch you up there, the cops will be called and its a hefty $1000.00 fine. Damage to the work was in the thousands. I am sure it's no one from TT that has been riding there, this is just more of a rant than anything else.

I have the privilege of being able to ride out my door, I moved here because of that. I am pissed off because :) I know it wont be long before access to the adjacent mountain where I can ride is restricted as well. :)

Just wondering MxJeWel, if you have been out to Bear Creek yet, and what conditions are like there.

I have not been to Bear Creek this year. I would guess the conditions are the same as here, frozen and icy. The lower trails might be okay, then again, its snowing here right now and its supposed to stay cold again for awhile...Might have to take a drive up there to check it out.....

If there are any locals out there who want to ride "the loop" here, pm me. Its a good first thing in the morning ride when you dont have all day....or an after work kinda ride.....the 50ft table is another thing :)