Sign in to follow this  

426...its Alive !!!

:p Hot Damn....Got my 426 fired up for the first time today! Sounds good...Runs great. Just rode it up and down the road, but i can already see a few things..1. Kicks over harder 2. Sounds great 3. Pulls much harder 4. Much better throttle response. Cant wait to get it out and go for real ride to start breaking it in and see whats its really got. From what I see so far........think I'm gonna like it. Thanks to all the guys that offered there info and wisdom during my build. :)

Steve :)

Sweet. Still waiting for my jug and head to return. I went 426 10:1 and stainless valves. I did the 416 on another bike before and love it, so I hope the 426 will be even better. :)

Kinda scary at first hoping it will start and dreading the thought of having to tear it apart again. Your gonna have a blast.............keep an eye on it wanting to ping and knock if you lug it alot in the real tight stuff. Mine did that something fierce..................started running 50/50 pump/race gas and that solved the problem.

keep an eye on it wanting to ping and knock if you lug it alot in the real tight stuff. Mine did that something fierce..................started running 50/50 pump/race gas and that solved the problem.

What compression ratio are you running?