Sign in to follow this  

Any god deals to be had on motorcycles out of Canada this year?

I already picked up my '05 CRF450 but I have a real hankering for an '05 limted edition all black Suzuki GSXR1000. It's a color that is only available in Canada.

I bought my '04 CRF from Diablo Suzuki in Canada but they are not a Suzuki dealer and they could not recommend anyone that could help me.

Basically I'm interested in importing a new one of these bikes from Canada and of course I want a darn good deal on it.

Does anyone have any suggestions on who I might call that can help me obtain one of these? Also, is the exchange rate so bad right now that there is no chance of getting a good deal on one of these this year?

Thanks guys.

Try Blackfoot.

www.blackfootonline.com

I purchased my 2002 CRF from them. They might be able to help. But like you said with the exchange rates it hard. I just drove 500 miles to missouri to get my 05 CRF450R. Cheaper then Canada and having it shipped.

Try Blackfoot.

www.blackfootonline.com

I purchased my 2002 CRF from them. They might be able to help. But like you said with the exchange rates it hard. I just drove 500 miles to missouri to get my 05 CRF450R. Cheaper then Canada and having it shipped.

"Any god deals to be had on motorcycles out of Canada this year?"

I KNEW god rode a CRF.....