Sign in to follow this  

upper triple clamp

does anybody make an upper triple clamp for the crf 150? :) I bought tag metals 1 1/8" handlebars and my dealership guy told me that i had to get a different upper triple clamp because the 1 1/8" bar mounts won't fit on the stock upper triple clamp.

thanx for the help i ordered the bar mounts from tag and there about $$$40.00 the parts person at my delearship said that the mounts fill in the space where the 7/8'' bars used to go

The RSW upper clamp is $95.00. You are going to spend nearly half that purchasing "adapters". The RSW clamp is machined from billet 6061 aluminum.

Check it out.

The RSW upper clamp is $95.00. You are going to spend nearly half that purchasing "adapters". The RSW clamp is machined from billet 6061 aluminum.

Check it out.

Coeshow, do you know how much rise is on RSW clamp?

Would be worth it if it gets the bar high enough and is built to last.

DirtDaddy,

I feel certain that RSW could machine the bar mounts at any height you desire, and probably for no extra charge. I have already ordered one from him, for the "fat" bar. Mainly for my ego, as even the stock bars are working just fine for me. It's just money right ??

Write Ron an E-mail and ask him the questions you have. He promptly answered all of mine.

Mike

I believe his e-mail address is: ron@rswracing.com

Thanks coeshow.. I did e-mail him and he replied right away.

The height is 2 inches from the top of the tree to the center of the bars.