Sign in to follow this  

First ride with Flexx bars

I honestly think they are one of the best investments anyone could buy for a bike. Not only do they protect your wrists, but they're cool looking too! :)

I honestly think they are one of the best investments anyone could buy for a bike. Not only do they protect your wrists, but they're cool looking too! :)

Can I get an AMEN!!!! :)

The flexx bars are bar none :) phun intended one of the best add-ons i made.I have alot of people look at them but when they here the price they get turned off.But yet they get off the track with arm pump.Getting rid of arm pump is worth the price.I love them!

Is anyone running a good set of guards (cycra or similar) with theses flx bars, not the plastic roost deflectors but an aluminum set.

I got the Rooster Performance aluminum guards. They were designed specifically for the Flexx bars and simply bolt on without any hassle. Very nice! :)

I got the Rooster Performance aluminum guards. They were designed specifically for the Flexx bars and simply bolt on without any hassle. Very nice! :)

OK .......exactly what I was asking, but now it needs some plastic gaurds, which I dont seem tham selling.

I'll also offer my vote for the Flexx bars and like them so much have 5 sets on different bikes and will soon have a 6th. In the deserts, I run the yellow inserts with the shim and have them cranked down a bit, but on a track, I prefer the red inserts. I recently purchased a couple sets of Rooster handguards to try out. I haven't yet rode with the Roosters installed, but the quality of workmanship is excellent and they're super easy to install.

stupid question, is there a reason to buy a rubber mounted tripple clamp then? (I want to change to a 20mm offset)

that would be a bunch of $$$$ tied up . clamps, bars, guards :)

Second ride!!!!!!!!!!! Just back from a 65 mile "nasty" single track loop. Not just impressed, but F-ing impressed. These bars will travel from bike to new bike! I've had two surgeries on my elbows and usually have to chew Alieve and Ibuphrofens like M&M's. I'm not even sore after this ride. Worth every penny! Make me feel like I'm 20 again.......OK, maybe 35. :)

I don't think I have met a Flexx bar owner that was unsatisfied and returned them...

It is not just becase they spent the $$$ and *think* it is good, they have a 30 day money back guarantee of your purchase price if you don't like them. Hard to beat a deal like that.

I look at them as a secret weapon. People think they are cool but soon forget that I have them and how well they work! I took a good biff once and broke both the bolts that go through the bars and FASST took care of me right away. Excellent customer service!

:):o:D:p:):D

DO you have a web-site for the hand guards, are they the wrap around kind with roost deflectors on the front.

Ian

Oh another thing.I dont know if you guys noticed but when you crash since the bars have flex they dont bend.I have crashed a few pretty bad times,And bars are perfect.Gotta love it.And i have powermadd hand guards.Plastic fronts and aluminum mounts.

stupid question, is there a reason to buy a rubber mounted tripple clamp then? (I want to change to a 20mm offset)

that would be a bunch of $$$$ tied up . clamps, bars, guards :)

Rubber mounted T-clamps takes the vibration out of the bars.