Sign in to follow this  

150 vs 250

by the time you get to the first turn, the 250f's will be on their last lap. unless you got skills, you dont stand a chance in the 125 class

I'm racing my crf 150 against in the 125 class so would it have a chance againced the crf 250.

Sure... so long as they all go down and stay down.

If the 150 had no chance why would it be put in that class. According to the info i got i should just not show up at the race. :)

It sounds like you're serious... don't skip the race, but don't expect the 150 to be a match for the 250. I don't have a clue why they would let you run w/ the 250f. :)

LMAO! :):p

No chance a trail 150 that outweighs the 250f and is built for durability and not performance outdo a crf250r :):D

that's the funniest thing i've heard all day!

umm by 125 do u maybe mean ttr 125s and under??

i uno dude, a bike with 11 hp or so against 30 ish may have a little trouble

I'm racing my crf 150 against in the 125 class so would it have a chance againced the crf 250.

Well, there is one thing you could add to your CRF150 to make it competitive with the CRF250R's............ Bubba :) .

hey you asked.

the 150 has TRAIL suspension. it wouldnt hold up very well after a ton of racing. its also 100cc smaller, air cooled, and not modded for racing on the track.

no the bike is not fast and doesn't have good enough suspension to race a 250f, if YOU are good enough you can race them, but the best thing to do if there's not 150f and under class is to see if you can race in the 85 class, I did last season and geared my bike lower and did a little work to it and I could actually out-accelerate a CR80 out of corners for a little while and if you can maintain momentum then you can do good, as long as you don't hit too many big jumps with a hard landing, it can take it if you maintain the bike good...good luck!

by the time you get to the first turn, the 250f's will be on their last lap. unless you got skills, you dont stand a chance in the 125 class

:):o:):p:D:D

Thanks for the support, I feel much better now that i no I have no chance and will be horrible.

I think you'll stand a chance in the right class so long as you can ride, but running your 150 against the CRF250s is like me run'n w/ pros - it just ain't gonna happen. I see 150s w/ the 80s (2-strokes) all the time.

If you are talking about motocrossing, you should just get an 85cc 2 stroke or get the 250 four stroke and stay with the 125 class. The 150 just doesn't have the suspension for jumping much. If you are talking about cross country riding, they usually offer a 0-200 cc class that your bike would do pretty well in. Good luck whatever you do, but I can't think of any category where the 150 would be better than a 250 four st.