tell me what you think

ok to tell you a lil iam 14 and iam getting tattoos iam already getting two on my back my last name and http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v663/motocrosser/clown.jpg

TELL WHAT YOU THINK!!

also what you think about me getting this tattoo on the back of my leg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v663/motocrosser/flamey_skull_large.jpg

PLASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off. I'm 21. I'm glad I never got a tatoo when I was 14. I'm sorry if this offends you. You have to put it form my perspective. My interests, turn ons, things appealing to me, have drastically changed since I was a young teenager. I'm not saying you don't know what you like, and don't like. I just don't think you should get something permanent at the age of 14, or as a teenager at all for that matter.

Look at it this way, would you want a tatoo of something you liked when you were 7 years old?

How about some grammer lessons?

ok to tell you a lil iam 14 and iam getting tattoos iam already getting two on my back my last name and

Run on sentances. I am is two words. I am is two words! let me just do it for you...

Geez heres how it should look:

To tell you a little, I am 14 years old. I am getting tattoos. I am already getting two on my back, my last name and

those look gay as hell to me, if ur gona get a usless tattoo get some thing that will look good when ur 50.... wait, ull be saggy and old, and it wont be cool ? ( all though i still like this one tattoo.... my friend got a heart on her ass, and when she buys new pants she cuts a hole so u can see it, its pretty cool ? ) but thats about it.

Personally I think they look dumb, but thats just me. However, from the way you type and spell, it sounds like your just dumb enough to get a tattoo. It looks like you're pretty determined to get one, so I don't think anyone is going to change your mind. But trust me though, your likes and interests will change, so don't be surprised a few years from now when you find yourself explaining why you have those rediculous tattoos.

I'm 29, I've got over 50% of my body covered, arms, from waist to neck front and back including sides, and left leg. when i take off my shirt i still have a shirt on(ink shirt). my high school friend turned out to be a tattoo artist and now is part owner of one of the leading shops back home in south Texas. he has done all of the work on me. i don't regret any of the ink i got except for the 1st one(now covered). that 1st one was one of those gay ass tribal type just like that shit you want to put on yourself. fortunately Chris was able to cover it up, and if you never knew it was there, well you would never know. i put allot of thought into my ink, just about everything on me is relavant to my life or my way of thinkin. i say go get a tattoo, get it BIG, cover lots of skin, make it stand out. not just a stupid little piece on your shoulder, just to be cool and say," hey dude, check out my tat" those people are stupid and just looking for attention. make a statement and say it loud and get it big. get one that is gonna take a few sessions to finish, it took me over three years to complete my chest and ribs. get to know who is gonna be slingin the ink on you, make sure they use the propper sterilization techniques, new needles, check out their portfolio, see how long they have been slingin ink, have they been at their shop long, or is he just a floater doing shit work from one place to another. get a tat, get something original and meaningful, don't be a dumb ass with that stupid ass tribal/skull crap that is probably only gonna be about 6"x10". you'll end up looking even more stupid when you are trying to show it off and you realize you ain't got shit.