Sign in to follow this  

Has anyone beaten MTX Mototrax?

I played the game, and beat the game.... Winning 1st place in each seiries of MX/SX and beat all the FMX comps... but there is still about 10 sponsors who havnt sponsored me yet :)

How do I pick up the remanding sponsors? Or should I have done something sooner?Do i need to start a new game? :)

I just went race by race, from beginning to end. First SX 125 then both 250's, and the same with MX. After that I did the FMX. Everytime I got an offer for a sponsor I took it.

Doug

I don't play MTX much, it doesn't seem as real as MXUnleashed.

yeah i did it again and i still didnt get all sponsors... :)

maybe you need 2 win first on every race & get the holeshot every race :)

I don't play MTX much, it doesn't seem as real as MXUnleashed.

i agree mxunleashed was profesh, but mtxmototrax is sweet to the fact that you get to watch some f-ing loser ride a montain bike up the ramp to the foam pit, only to fall about ten feet onto pavement!!! :D:D:o:p;):):)

Did you win 1st on each race?

yes, i won everything. i dont really like the game that much though, i only bought it because i found it in the bargain bin for $10. mx unleashed is a way better game imo. if you slighty overjump the a double/triple/table, etc. in mtx you fall. it gets really annoying because if your in the lead you lose it. its way to fake.

doug

'04 yz250f

what factory sponsor is the best to win with??

I keep getting smoked in the 250 pro class or whatever they call it. My bike is tooo slow.

This game if freakin impossible to beat. Is there any cheat codes I cant get past the freestyle and the motocross masters.

Its easy to beat... i just cant get all the sponsors... laaamee

You dont pick up sponsors in FMX do you>?

I think MTX is BETTER than MX Unleashed. Crashing when over jumping is a possibility in real life. MXU basically is about as crash free as it gets which is less realistic. I like both but I felt MTX came out on top.

I am missing about 10 sponsors also. I think you need the holeshots and the 1st place finishes.

Anyone got any good records? Like most wheelies around the bus? jumping the boats in the least time?

What is better than both of those games is Motocross Madness 2. But the coolest part about the game is you can go to mcmfactory.com and download tracks that is basicaly a replica of the AMA supercross series and MXU tracks and people have also made a bunch of other tracks. :) If you can't find the game anywhere that is because microsoft stopped making it but, you can buy it on ebay.

This game if freakin impossible to beat. Is there any cheat codes I cant get past the freestyle and the motocross masters.

Check----------gamefaqs.com-------------cheatplanet.com--------