Sign in to follow this  

Husqvarna seat is so cool. it has to be the best

My 2005 seat is awesome the more I think of it, the more I sit on it, the better it gets. That single swivel pin at the rear of the seat allows you in one quick motion to unlock the seat, then lift and remove it. That seat is just fantastic. In a second I can be into the battery and air filter box. then remove a few quick screws more and the tank is off. Valve checking must be easier then washing the bike.

That seat is great. Thank you husky! :)

yeah the seat is cool. but what about the quick pull axle, swinging battery, footpeg capable swing arm or -- my favorite -- the gas cap!

got my first flat today...pulled out the tube..sure enough--special heavy duty Michelin tube!

what about the quick pull axle, .. footpeg capable swing arm ....

haven't discovered those little secrets yet. what the heck is a footpeg capable swing arm? I did see the grease fittings on the shock link pivots underneath. :)

oh yeah KTM bikes don't have linked suspension. their shock is bolted right to the swingarm, makes for keeping the plow straight down on the farm i guess. :p:)

last time i checked this was a site for guys to talk about their Huskies....

BBob-

check out the swingarm--there are little black rubber pieces hiding the spot where the buddy footpegs bolt in...the footpegs are on the parts list. very cool.