Sign in to follow this  

Ricky Carmichael LOST HIS HEAT RACE

He Has Not Raced The Main Dummy, Did You Think He Wouldnt Make The Main Event Im Not Telling Who Wins That

He Just Tipped Over In The First Qualifiying Heat

I Bet Ya He Wins The Whole Thing Thou

Too Funny Ricky Had To Race A Second Qualifier To Get To The Main

Not that funny - his steering head broke. Good thing he's still breathing...

I'm chillin punk so relax.

I missed the call of the actual crash, but now from his own mouth I hear he caught a wheel, endoed and ended up with the tweaked steering.

Nonetheless, it's just so juvenile to relish someone else's misfortune, particularly when a misstep can result in broken bones, etc.

Not that funny - his steering head broke. Good thing he's still breathing...

So they switched his frame between the heat race and the semi?

I missed the call durin the race and misunderstood the original references to it afterward.

I'm listening to the webcast interview now and he said he caught a wheel, endoed, and ended up with a tweaked steering head.

OH MY GOD skthom2320 QUITE BEING SO DRAMATIC, IM NOT RELISHING IN RICKYS MISFORTUNE YA PUNK, THE GUY IS THE BEST RIDER IN MX HISTORY I JUST KINDA LIKE TO SEE EVEN THE BEST OF THE BEST DO HAVE PROBLEMS JUST LIKE THE RST OF US

The video I saw had them replacing the bars & forks, so I don't think he

cracked the frame, he did bend up stuff they could not get straight.

You show me where I've asked anyone to WAIT before posting/discussing it and I'll send you $100.

Try reading.

you may not have the balls to ask him directly. You did however resort to a passive aggressive approach of name calling and scolding him into doing your bidding.

Try therapy.

I guess it is now obvious who the 2 rude a-holes are. I hope someone tells you you have cancer before your doctor can console you with the bad news.

Regardless of what happened in the qualifier, The racing today was great - this season has been 100 times better than last year so far.

Did anyone catch Ricky "the camera man" Carmichael as he got MC on film in the air - that was some great stuff!

Chuck

I guess it is now obvious who the 2 rude a-holes are. I hope someone tells you you have cancer before your doctor can console you with the bad news.

dude you're going to die.

:)