Sign in to follow this  

No Fear girls

Hi ladies, I've been lurking in your forum occasionally and am impressed with how many of you there are. :) I wanted to post up a picture of my girls that ride with me. I have more fun riding with and teaching them than when I ride with my buddies.(less whining about conditions and more getting out and doing it!) My daughters

Joe

I live in Vacaville. I just tried posting pics for the first time today. Must have goofed up. I followed the directions in the Picture and Video forum for posting. :) I think I have it fixed now.

Joe

Thanks, and thats after a hard day of riding and a couple of crashes.

Joe

That's awesome! I bet you guys have a great time out there? Does their mom ride, too? Or she at home enjoying the rare moments of peace and quiet when you guys are out? :) BTW, what kind of gear is your middle daughter in the black sweatshirt wearing?

That is great. I love when I see families out riding together. I am in Napa, so I am not too far from you. We sometimes take my nephews ( 8 yrs and 14 yrs) out to Praire. Maybe we will see ya there sometime. :)

That's awesome! Being a family that rides together, I too really enjoy seeing other families out there doing it together! :)

That's awesome! I bet you guys have a great time out there? Does their mom ride, too? Or she at home enjoying the rare moments of peace and quiet when you guys are out? :) BTW, what kind of gear is your middle daughter in the black sweatshirt wearing?

Mom comes with us and once in a while she'll go for a ride on an atv, I haven't convinced her to try the bike yet. My daughter is wearing Answer ladies ion gear.

Joe

How is the Answer gear holding up? And does she like the way it fits?

How is the Answer gear holding up? And does she like the way it fits?

Seems to be holding up so far. We always wash it cold and air dry. Ronni says it fits well and doesn't bind or pull. She's built stocky like me so its always tough to find clothes.

Joe

Awesome!! Thanks for sharing the pics it's great you ride together!! :) My riding buddy is my 8 year old son. Unfortunately he is "outgrowing" my riding skills (or lack of) :)

How does your daughter like her womans MSR gear???

She seems to like it. She's my fashion conscious one though, so she was mostly concerned with how she looked in it. :)

Joe

Great to see families out and around doing something they love....

Great shot: I ride at P-city every chance I get... well for the next 6-weeks I wil be nursing blown knee (which i got at p-city) enjoy:)

http://www.fakeracing.com/galleries/gallery/Club-Fake-Racing

You didn't happen to do that the last weekend of Jan. did you? I was there and saw them cart off a quad rider from over by the new check-in station.

Joe

Hmm that could have been me (last weekend in Jan.) Although I managed to crawl (thanks to whom ever helped get my quad back on level ground) back on my quad and ride back to the truck.... So now perhaps you can tell me exactly what happened... its all a little blurry;)