Sign in to follow this  

who says you cant fly an "S"

What kind of suspension work have you had done? How high do you think you were? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt about the picture being authentic. :)

by the way, are those the stock trail wings? :)

Nice try but the image is a fake...look at the wheels and those flat spots. I'm a photographer and play with lots of digitized images and this one doesn't cut it... :)

I believe the pic is real, I'd say the bottom of the rear tire is about 4 ft. off the ground. It's obvious the airborne rider didn't jump over anyone, just nearby someone. Check out the track on the ground in front of the little bro, that's where less daring people crest the hill. And those flat spots on the tires? All I can see is some pixelation on the front tire which looks like a flat spot, even if it was a flat spot, it's in the wrong place to be caused by a bike sitting on the ground. Why the doubts? I see no reason this couldn't be done, just not by me!

I do a lot of Photo manipulation and I say this pic is real. It's true that he is jumping in front of little-bro about2 feet...he would probably have gotten hit on this jump depending on where in your flight path you are in this photo... the lighting is right on the photo, and the backgrond detail thru the rear spokes alone would be a tough job to do...like anything else its just a matter of how much time you want to put into making a spliced pic perfect...I also wonder how your suspension is setup for this kind of jumping? What is your weight? Is the bike stock? Look at the underside of your muffler right above the rear caliper...I bet you've got some pretty big dents hapening from bottoming out...Maybe not though, since it looks like you're about 170# in the photo...that might make the stock spring about right for you. Regardless, keep sending pics, TTrs love pics (real or fake!) :) Andrew

its real, my bro is a couple feet back, and the landing was flat. you should see what my old fender eliminator did to my license plate from it hitting my tire. luckly i was on my dads 03 so the suspension is nicer than mine and he had the stock tail light assembly. we now both have the baja designs led light. and weve had no problems with it. and i only weigh 140 without gear. i think i was damn near bottomed out on the landing, but not quite. they probably were the trailwings too. i usually have them on in the summer for street and the dry dirt isnt too bad with them. it was taken with the built in digital camera on the video camera, so its like .5 mega pixels or something like that. the main reason for so much vertical air is because i was coming out of a 10-15 foot bowl.