Sign in to follow this  

supercross results!

Wow,

what a race.

Chad's back. Honestly, he never went away. Incredible performance from a gifted rider. It will be nice to see what the Reed bashers have to say about this one!!!!!!! :)

Ricky rode fantastic as well, they were on a blistering pace.

McGrath with the holeshot and staying up in the top 5 for 1/2 the race was cool too.

Hat's off to Reed, hope he can keep putting it together to keep this championship race close.

A runaway is no fun for anybody. :)

If RC gets 2nd every race can Reed win the championship? I already know the answer just something to think about.

If RC gets 2nd every race can Reed win the championship? I already know the answer just something to think about.

so your saying rc didnt want to win??

Man what a Race

Cmon Ovrrdrive get that race taped and online hahaha (just kidding)

That would be the best one so far

only the battle mid race for the last podium spot must be awesome.

6 riders battling for it inside a second or so :):)

Here is the final result

sandiego.jpg

Where did I say that?

ok the if rc gets 1 dnf and then 2nd to cr every other race who will win the championship just something to think about

Does Reed win the race RC DNF'S? LOL
well you dont think it will be windham do yah? how about reed, bubba ,rc 1,2,3 rest of season. something to think about.

My 1 st supercross live and an awesome finish Reed was on tonite.Same for Nate in the 125 class. :applause:I also loved the sound of those thumpers.My last MX event I attendedback in the 70's sounded like a chain saw race .

My 1 st supercross live and an awesome finish

From what I read on supercrosscc.com, sounds like it went up to the wire. You picked a great race to attend. :)

Does Reed win the race RC DNF'S? LOL

no he gets 2nd to himself LOL

Great race all the way down to the last lap...literally. Reed and RC were wicked fast, especially taking the triple between the two table-tops when everyone else was step-on, step-off...jeez. 125 race was great too, nice seeing orange out in the front. Weather had me a bit concerned, but it turned out to be a nice night...NO RAIN !! :)