Sign in to follow this  

Hi All

Just found this forum searching google and its got so much Technical Info im about to faint! :)

I get my new 04 WR250F in 3 days and i cant wait to wear it in and go riding!

Im not gonna ride it on the road that much only to work (5 Minutes Away) to clean it with the pressure washer after some rides in the bush with mates.

Hope its got more power than my Old "92 XR250 :)

I rode a second hand one the other day i was looking at and it run awesome - Couldnt belive how much power it had, Pitty it was in bad condition..

Just posting to say HI to every one and hope to get some great tips & tricks from you all.

Cyas Around

Wipe your feet on the way in and welcome to TT and stick with the site there is so much to learn here.

Just be careful when pressure cleaning the new weapon you don't want water in some parts of your bike, do a search here to find out more :)

Aussie250,

You will love the WR250F, i just bought an 05' WR250F about a week ago and went for my first big ride on the weekend. I loved it, so much more power then the TTR250 that i used to ride and it is just a better all round package.

What part of Australia do you live in?

Congrats on the purchase. :)

Thanks All.

What parts of the bike should i be carefull of gregwr450f?

I live in NSW Far South Coast - Cant wait to go riding!

Yeah the 02 WR250F i rode a week back had so much power - came back with a BIG GRIN on my face!! I just had to get one!

2 more days and i get my new Bike :)