Sign in to follow this  

05 AMA Supercross Series, Round 7; San Diego, CA

Please let me know when I can download it.. I´ve searched for .torrent files but I can´t find it yet.. I suppose I have to wait a little bit more?

I REALLY want to se Reed kick RC:s ass..:)

Thanks!

Cmon Man its not even aired now.

Well maybe even yet but give ovrrdrive some time to work on the file.

We all do the best we can :):p:)

Haha..=) I have NO idea when the race were or what time it is in USA right now so its a bit difficult for me to know when the the file may be released.. :)

That was one of the best races I have ever seen. You know you are hauling when you lap the third place rider :) The pass Reed made was one of the best :)

Man did you guys see the helmet cam with RC saluting McGrath over the triple why he passed him. I would love anyone to make a small clip of that...

It was one of the best races ever...

Here's a link to the "RC saulte" clip provided by ocscottie from MotoDrive, check it out.

A little somethin to tide the folks over until we get a full torrent.

Again I would like to thank you guys for posting those torrents, keep em coming please :)

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=RCMC

Can anyone point me to an explanation of this 'torrent' thing?

We don't get telecasts here in Aus, so I would love to be able to download them.

Thanks in advance.

It was one of the best races ever...

Here's a link to the "RC saulte" clip provided by ocscottie from MotoDrive, check it out.

A little somethin to tide the folks over until we get a full torrent.

Again I would like to thank you guys for posting those torrents, keep em coming please :)

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=RCMC

That has got to be one of the coolest things I have ever seen watching supercross, but does anyone have a downloadable version? :)

That has got to be one of the coolest things I have ever seen watching supercross, but does anyone have a downloadable version? :)

Just copy the file out of your temp internet dir after you've played it. :)

Man alive, did you HAVE to give away the result :) . I've been keeping out of threads so I didn't find out, only came into this one... Oh well.

I cant wait to know the Result until the vid is posted.

Always hang on the Live wire and listen to it.

Because you anyways get wind of the result here and there so :):p

:)

Man alive, did you HAVE to give away the result :p . I've been keeping out of threads so I didn't find out, only came into this one... Oh well.

I don't know why people are doing that... :) I went into a thread yesterday and saw the result in this forum as well.

I have been working on it, but not had a chance to watch it yet myself, but thanks to the lack of consideration in this forum, I know the result as well.

I will tell you this though, from what I did see, it is going to be one hell of a race. :)

You have already got it. Got into 'windows' then into 'temp internet files' and scan down the list. Look for large files with a windows media file logo and copy it to where ever you want to keep it

Hmm.. Sorry for the guys who didn´t wanna know the results before the have seen the race :)

So how is it with the torrent? Is it coming?.. :) Thanks for working on it..

Hmm.. Sorry for the guys who didn´t wanna know the results before the have seen the race :)

Leave it to a Swede to F things up for the rest of us! :)

Kidding!

Hmm.. Sorry for the guys who didn´t wanna know the results before the have seen the race :p

So how is it with the torrent? Is it coming?.. :) Thanks for working on it..

Pass på kommentarerna dina ,Anders! :)

Inte ødelegg før oss andra som er takksamma och beroende av att någon hjelper til med dessa overføringarna til Europa.lefa

No need to translate.