Antigravity Batteries Product Giveaways - ENTER NOW! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

How long can you stoppie/endo/nose...

I was wondering how far is far on a stoppie with a mini. I have an xr 50 but haven't been able to do stoppies for a while on account of my 9'0 clock one I pulled about a month ago and made my lever into a wind chime(it's dangeling off the cable) I think I was pulling 15' footers or so.

the farthest ive gone is about 40 feet... couldve done longer, and have tried (ending in face plants), but havent done any for a long time. i usa street tires so im sure that helps... plus i dont mind getting hurt. :)

dan

ya i can do about 20 feet stoppies. i can also do em while my feet are over the bars. i can also do wheelies like that too. i can do one handed wheelies and stoppies i can touch my fron tire in a wheelie. one time i was doing a wheelie and my buddy put a leg over the bars and gave me a high five in a wheelie. sounds crazy but its true. but the crazziest thing ive ever done is a completely flat whip over a 10 -11 foot tabletop it was so sweet :)

i cna do wheelie heal cliker in firt gear going slow with the fender almoist draging or stand up wheelies second pinned , my bike has no front brakes right now so no stopies lol

I can only do a stoppie for about 50 feet. Her ein town their is a guy doing them over 300 feet though..... Its cool as ehll to watch. He also holds the longest stoppie on a sportbike as well.

its fun to do them on my 79 yz80 that thing i just put coustom disc brakes front and rear but they work great it was 350.00 dollars alot but worth it