13. Erick Vallejo

14. Joseph Oehlhof

15. Isaiah Johnson

16. Robert Kiniry

17. Ernesto Fonseca

18. Michael Young

19. Brian Mason

20. Jason Thomas

Definately the best race of the year! :) I can't believe those guys (Chad and Ricky) lapped all the way up through like 3th or 4th place - incredible riding! I'm glad I got it on tape.

It was a very good race. 125's and 250's. I cant say I was happy at all with the results though. Reed won, and I have never seen Windham ride that bad. Bummer. Windham had no speed all night, he got passed by Vuillemen (sp*) , Tortelli, and Burner. He should be up front battleing. He is lettin me down.

Oh ya, and just because somebody has to say it...... Reed only won because of the lappers. I am not a Carmichal fan but thats how it was.

It was a very good race. 125's and 250's. I cant say I was happy at all with the results though. Reed won, and I have never seen Windham ride that bad. Bummer. Windham had no speed all night, he got passed by Vuillemen (sp*) , Tortelli, and Burner. He should be up front battleing. He is lettin me down.

Oh ya, and just because somebody has to say it...... Reed only won because of the lappers. I am not a Carmichal fan but thats how it was.

no, chad won coz he crossed the line first.thats how it was.

no chad won coz he crossed the line first.

Saw that coming. Isn't there an Aussie version of TT you can go to, like Thumpertalkmate.com or something?

Saw that coming. Isn't there an Aussie version of TT you can go to, like Thumpertalkmate.com or something?
probably , buts its much more fun with you guys. :)

Well I have new found respect for Ricky. In his podium speech, he simply said he got beat! Now that's class. No excuses, no bull Sh!T!

Best of luck to the both of them and hopefully this will keep the season alittle more interesting.

:p:):) Oh man that was a good line.

No hard feelings poocow.

um yeah right LOL

didnt reed have to get past the lappers also ??????????????

It's a lot easier to pass lappers when they're already pulled over from the dude that your chasing.

Props to skippy though, he rode like a champion, but I doubt it's gonna happen much more. I don't see RC letting him win the last 6 races like he did 2 years ago.

It's a lot easier to pass lappers when they're already pulled over from the dude that your chasing.

Props to skippy though, he rode like a champion, but I doubt it's gonna happen much more. I don't see RC letting him win the last 6 races like he did 2 years ago.

oh ok then dont the lappers get a flag when the leader is coming up on them?....................i dont see rc letting him win either but maybe its not up to rc ???????

They do get the lap flag, but they lapped 4th flippin place. It isn't everday DV and Kdub get lapped, they're newbies to the lapper flag. They were probably thinking it was for the guys THEY were lapping. So in essence, RC and CR were double lapping some while they were lapping others. It can be very confusing for a rider of KW's talent to get the lap flag. :)

:D:)

:p:D

They do get the lap flag, but they lapped 4th flippin place. It isn't everday DV and Kdub get lapped, they're newbies to the lapper flag. They were probably thinking it was for the guys THEY were lapping. So in essence, RC and CR were double lapping some while they were lapping others. It can be very confusing for a rider of KW's talent to get the lap flag. :D

:):D

:):p

maybe they shouldnt be racing if they are confused that easy.........reed is the champ,reed won this week enough said

I'm with cowpoo on this one. Reed won because he was the faster rider. Lappers or not, they both passed them, Reed passed RC, then RC crashed. And lets not forget, Reed had a terrible start and worked his way up from the very back. Reed has worked really hard and it is nice to see it pay off for him this weekend. And as far as RC's podium speech, he did seem a little less cocky than usual. But, he still had to make his loss seem like a reality check for him..."you know, when you win all the time...." Blah, blah, blah, he sounds like he thinks his poo don't stink.

They do get the lap flag, but they lapped 4th flippin place. It isn't everday DV and Kdub get lapped, they're newbies to the lapper flag. They were probably thinking it was for the guys THEY were lapping. So in essence, RC and CR were double lapping some while they were lapping others. It can be very confusing for a rider of KW's talent to get the lap flag. :)

:D:)

:p:D

you can,t tell me dv and kw wouldn,t have known exactly who was coming,they have pit boards don,t they?