fast upgrades for cr 85

any two-stroke will benefit majorly from a aftermarket pipe and silencer. Then you should have enough power. So,then move to ergo mods like fine tuning levers and a set of aftermarket handlebars (I like CR Hi Bends). Then if your going to be offroad riding allot get a skidplate, a pipe guard, frame guards, and handguards (for tight stuff) basicaly you want to protect your baby ? . Also a plus of handguard is when you tip the bike over (which you will probably do) it won't bend any levers if you have em positioned right.

If you considering a CRF150 or a CR80, then that's the first sign that you really don't need to think about dumping more $$$ into your CR80. Yes, I'm sort of taking a shot at you, but I'm not trying to be mean. More so, you should really ride your bike and answer some questions yourself.

Ride it and actually see what YOU really want from the bike. Do you really want more low end? Where do you ride within the powerband? Maybe you want more highs? The test on that bike are from riders that could ride differently then you. The only way to really know is to ride your bike for a while and test it.

If you are looking for the "bling-bling" factor for your bike, then that's cool, but if you are really looking for more power, I think you might want to slow down. Take your time on that buying spree. At least until you actually know you want more low end. Remember, if you gain on the low, you could lose in the mid or high end.

Don't believe everything you read. That's all I'm saying.

If you just have to buy something, buy a pipe. Personally, I'd suggest you learn to work your clutch more. Most younger riders don't actually know how to fan a clutch. You have to figured, Ricky Carmichael has to have a new clutch installed every moto because he burns it up so much. It's excessive, but it also got him 11 championships. Dude, The parts will always be there to buy. There's no rush.

Look who's talking. Id rather read something thats about a bike than your thread with the picture that says Honda riders are wimps.

Wow, looks like someones panties are in a bunch over a little picture.(no disrespect to you lady riders out there) calm down dude, even i ride a honda. That would mean that i'm making fun of my self. ? If you dont like reading my threads, then look for who is posting them, and dont click em. THERES YOUR SOULTION. ?

I'm not saying I had a problem with the picture...I'm saying that you shouldn't rag on this dude when hes looking for help. As for your "solution," your kiddie post's are everywhere. Im lazy so it would be way to much work.

ouch......

hahahahahhahahahah I'm not "ragging" i just asked him, note that i said that i didn'n mean to be rude. Your too lazy hu?.........dispicable