Sign in to follow this  

Service from "Big Store" MC outlets on-line?

I live in a pretty remote area so most of my shopping is done by phone or on-line. I've had good response from the TT Store. Orders are filled quickly and shipped promptly. Arizona Motor Sports is pretty good, too. Ron Ayers is pretty good for Suzuki parts if ya don't mind waitin' about 10 days unless you wanna pay about the cost of the order for quicker shipping. The other big MC sales outfits I've had experience with just suck. I guess I won't mention names but after they get your money they could pretty much care less how fast your order is filled. And, back-ordered stuff, too. You make the order, they say it's in stock and then when you receive your order you find items back-ordered. Hell, I waited 4 months on one item. Now, I can understand waiting a week to 10 days but 2 or 3 or 4 weeks just burns my a$$! :) Lesson learned...I will do all my business with the TT Store in the future and save the heart-burn... Your experiences? Keep your stick on the ice... :)

I agree with both points Tom made. I have used TT and I like them and I have also used Rocky Mtn and I like them too. Great customer service from both. :)

I have purchased several items from MAW, Jireh, Ron Ayers, and I can't find any fault with them.:) Sometimes online price is less than phone quote price - they almost always will give you the lower price, but you have to ask. :p Long ago when ordering from outfits like this I started making sure what I wanted is "in stock", not "back ordered'". If back ordered DON'T ORDER. That eliminates most potential headaches. BTW, I've only rarely have had somebody tell me something is in stock to ship and then have it be back ordered. And never with the above outfits - mostly east coast camera/electronics outfits. I've had order dudes tell me something was back ordered and due in next week and waited 2 months for it. If I order something now and it doesn't arrive on time I'll call up and see what the status is. If they say back ordered I cancel the order.

Now that I know about TT stores I'll try them. So far I've found their web store to be pretty hard to get around in but I'm assuming the phone still works. :)