Sign in to follow this  

Chad Reed Wins

Anyone just see CR beat RC just now? That was a close race until the end but RC went down trying to pass CR after being passed. Good Race!

Yeah, I just saw it too on ESPN2. It was a great final lap! Too bad RC crashed.....would have been nice to see if he could have got the lead back. Gotta give up for Chad Reed....I reeled him in and made a great pass to take the lead. It will make the season interesting if RC stumbles......

That was awesome, RC must have liked the taste of that dirt, he kept falling over all night. The only thing that would have made that any better if RC could not start his bike and DNFed.

Go Reed :)

The only thing that would have made that any better if RC could not start his bike and DNFed.

Go Reed :)

Thats not going to happen. RC rides a 2 stroke, they allways start.

Anyone just see CR beat RC just now?

:) sorry to burst your bubble, but it happened last night.

It was an awsome race, i can't believe those 2 lapped up to the 4th place riders...incredible!

I tell you it shows what Chad Reid has inside, he's been getting beat up like a red headed school boy. But, Reid hung in there, and never gave up last night, at one point RC was so far out in front, and Reid just kept racing hard. I think this might bring Ricky down a little, it just might make the second half interesting. Hopefullt Bubba will also make it intersesting, he's suposed to come back for Orlando, and I got tickets!!

Did he win? thats great for him, it should help to boost his moral considerably. I fell asleep watching the race, so I'll have to watch the dvr later.

Listen guys, if you cant handle race results in topics or headings then you should surf girly men sites until your ready to find out what happened. There is no reason for the rest of the world to wait while you get your panties all fluffed out again.

Whose Chad Reid? and I thought we weren't going to put the winner in the subject line.

The race was just televised, were you going to wait to read it in Dirt Rider in 3 months? :)

stop with the condensending posts and then pretending you had no involvement with them.

Being a passive aggressive girly man is not an attractive thing.

Last night showed who had unbelievable speed. It was amazing that they lapped up to 4th place.

Now that Reed has shown he can beat RC again, it should be an interesting season. Though RC could probably take 2nds for the rest of the season and win the championship.

Those whoops gave fits to the 125 and 250 leaders.

We have asked people not to post the results on ThumperTalk until after the race has been televised. Considering that is a whole 12 hours, that isn't too much to ask.

Today is the first time in a long time I watched the race without knowing who won. It was interesting to watch.

Trying to get everyone to comply is like asking no children to act up during a school assembly. Doubtful there will be enough self control.

i know the race was last night but most dont get to see it until the next day. i didnt know about the not putting the spoiler thing...never had problems with this before anywhere else.

Who said I had no involvement? I'm surprised you can string more than three words together, frankly.

while you were whining and peeing your pants I took the time to watch it. What a great victory for Reed. Now go off and pout somewhere like the girly man you are. And frankly coming from somone who will divulge information at the drop of a hat on a public forum, I find your postioin in this as hypocritical as you could hope to be.

If you post race results in a thread title YOU SUCK plain and simple.

Back to the topic... Chad was awsome and I am verry happy he got his win over RC. He was almost in tears on the podium. I think this will give him a much needed boost.

Hows about you both stop whining like "girly men". God im only 14 and I bet you im more "manly". It was a good battle last night, im a big RC fan, the guy's my hero, but Reed just displayed more talent out there. Oh well, RC will get em next week.

while you were whining and peeing your pants I took the time to watch it. What a great victory for Reed. Now go off and pout somewhere like the girly man you are. And frankly coming from somone who will divulge information at the drop of a hat on a public forum, I find your postioin in this as hypocritical as you could hope to be.

You're the one coming off like a douche! So you think rudeness is better than being polite and asking for consideration? :) You appear to be backing anyone with no tact or class.

Speaks volumes about your character........or the lack of it. :)

This is a funny thread, dont you people have a LIFE? Why not just NOT read forums for one whole day, Saturday! come back to the forums after the race has been televised and you will get no spoilage.. I stopped reading dirtbike forums and sites until after the tv spots.. Instead of whining and fighting about it on TT.. lol funny stuff.. But I guess when you have to run your post counts up to look cool on TT, this is just another way to do it huh.. :)