Sign in to follow this  

Picture of RC and MC

I am looking for a pic of the "salute" that RC did to MC on the first lap of the latest 250 Main. If you guys find one would you let me know please! :)

Dude, that salute rocked. Let us know if you find it. It will be a classic picture one day.

You bet :) I am going to have a HUGE poster made of it. It gave me goosebumps to see. :)

You bet :p I am going to have a HUGE poster made of it. It gave me goosebumps to see. :)
That was an exciting race from start to finish. RC's helmet-cam footage made my hair stand on end! :)

What an awesome Race.....................

That salute will be around FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I can't believe how far they lapped the field :)

Brings back memories of David Bailey and Ricky Johnson shaking hands in the air!

rcmc.jpg

AWESOME!!! Thank you so much Kritter!!! I would love to have a pic of David BAiley and RJ as well...Know where I can find that one?

I was sitting right by the triple of the salute and let me tell it was awesome. :) The crowd went nuts.Im sure it will be in every mag come next month.

My buddy and i started yelling the second we saw that on TV. I can only imagine how great it would have been to see in person. :)

it's my background now :)

Ditto, thanks for the pic, it WAS a good show.

I was at Las vegas last year when Travis did the same to Windham. Not the same though, MC is truly the Master.

Very much the awesome pic. Glad to see Reed catch, pass, beat RC also. Don't get me wrong. I like RC but domination makes for a boring race.