Sign in to follow this  

Please Dont post race results...

I just happen to check the forum, and now with the new system when your cursor gets close to the post it shows the first words of the post. So with out wanting to I saw the results, It would be nice if you want to put results please spell it out in the header, this one just said SD. Thanks all :)

and now with the new system when your cursor gets close to the post it shows the first words of the post. So with out wanting to I saw the results,

he was complaining.either,doesnt matter.the title was good.

he was complaining.either,doesnt matter.the title was good.

Thanks Burned!!!

I figured I did it right...

Couldnt have been any more....

OBVIOUS?

:)

Ok shame on me guys, geez :) Ill do one better, I wont come to thumpertalk untill I have watched the race :p Did you ever think that SD results may have ment something else, like System Diagnostics Results, How the fungu was I to know, may be next time you could make it more simpler for us stupid guys like RACE RESULTS :)

Who cares, it's not life or death...just a race and just a race post. If you are all worried about seeing the result accidently, stay off the computer for a day.

How hard can that be!

Better yet here is a post for the next Race

R.C. wins in Atlanta to make it 6 for the season

I agree, I intentionally stay away from the internet on race day. Even then it's fair if someone posts but doesn't put the results in the subject line.

the title says "SD results".

sorry,but nothing wrong with that.

clearly says results.

I really hate it when someone posts results before the race is aired. However, this post was very clear and no problem, IMO.