Sign in to follow this  

Let's go ride at Lake Perry

I'm in Lincoln, NE.

We have a project waayy down in Neosho, MO (south of Joplin).

In two weekends I'm going back down there on Friday and plan to ride at Perry on Saturday.

If anyone wants to go, give a shout.

I'll be the lunatic with the CR 500. :)

Another good place to ride is about 10-15 miles farther West of Perry Lake exit off I-70 called Oakland. Its just past the toll booths on I-70 and Topeka.

Well good deal, thanks for the tip.

Since they're so close together, which one should I go to? :)

I don't usually road trip this far south to go ride, so not sure which one to choose.

Where would you go first?

Hey Bosch,

any good riding near you I have some realitive's that live by Lincoln...I think about an hour west :)

sorry to hijack yer post :p but I never hear about anyone riding in Neb. and my wifey want's to drag me out there :) I'll only go if there is some good trails :D

No worries about the thread.

An hour west of Linocln would be York, NE.

The only thing close to there is probably Genoa, which is... maybe an hour north of there.

Genoa is a public riding area on the Loup River (I think it's the Loup). It's all sand and some trees. Zero technical riding (as in, nothing vertical) but it's a workout in the sand. Paddle tire isn't necessary, but at a minimum you need a soft terrain profile tire.

And I must admit it's scenic in a Planet of The Apes sort of way. Other than that, we mostly ride at Council Bluffs (just over the river into IA, and not close enough to where you're talking about.

No worries about the thread.

An hour west of Linocln would be York, NE.

The only thing close to there is probably Genoa, which is... maybe an hour north of there.

Genoa is a public riding area on the Loup River (I think it's the Loup). It's all sand and some trees. Zero technical riding (as in, nothing vertical) but it's a workout in the sand. Paddle tire isn't necessary, but at a minimum you need a soft terrain profile tire.

And I must admit it's scenic in a Planet of The Apes sort of way. Other than that, we mostly ride at Council Bluffs (just over the river into IA, and not close enough to where you're talking about.

Sounds boring :) they live in Columbus Neb. my nephew is a D.J. on KLIR FM doe's that mean anything :) ............you would think a never ending state like that would have some type of decent riding :p:D:D:o

Well good deal, thanks for the tip.

Since they're so close together, which one should I go to? :)

I don't usually road trip this far south to go ride, so not sure which one to choose.

Where would you go first?

Bosch,

Oakland is fun but it is more of a place to go for a quick hour or two ride.

Perry should keep you entertained all day..just my opinion...

I'm in Lincoln, NE.

We have a project waayy down in Neosho, MO (south of Joplin).

In two weekends I'm going back down there on Friday and plan to ride at Perry on Saturday.

If anyone wants to go, give a shout.

I'll be the lunatic with the CR 500. :)

I'm down for a Perry ride Brotha! :) I'll hit you up later this week.