Sign in to follow this  

The Webcast Is Much More Exciting Than ESPN!

I've been listening to the webcast at 1:00 am, it's been rough, but so much more exciting than TV! For Anaheim 2, I vowed not to listen, but i was somewhat bored at the telecast. The webcast is much more exciting, also it's also good racing and exciting to hear the heat races, semis and LCQ in their entirety. They are just a blip, an afterthought, on the TV. At least for the East Coast I can go to bed at a reasonable hour!

what's the link for that? i don't even get espn(can't afford cable, lol).

Is it televised anywhere??

I've been out of town, and don't see it listed in the Channel Guide.

Crap. :)

I wholeheartedly agree. I listened last night and have done so several times in the past. I think anyone who has time on their hands and is waaaaayyy into motorcross racing should take the time to check it out at least once. The broadcast crew does a fantastic job of making the racing visible in your mind's eye. Watching the lap times while listening also adds an aspect that helps with the visualization as well. The post race interviews and follow-up was excellent as well.

During the race, RC and CR were checking out on the field, Chad kept stepping it up each time RC would try to pull away. You could see ont he lap chart how they were lapping into the field and closing on guys who just weren't prepared or used to being lapped. As I watched the race today on ESPN2 , what I "saw" last night was all the more enjoyable.

I think it is the next best thing to being there at the track (which is logistically difficult and expensive from Alaska).

I would really like to see a pay per view of the entire sx event each week. I know that it is something me and my family would pay for each week.

I wholeheartedly agree. I listened last night and have done so several times in the past. I think anyone who has time on their hands and is waaaaayyy into motorcross racing should take the time to check it out at least once. The broadcast crew does a fantastic job of making the racing visible in your mind's eye. Watching the lap times while listening also adds an aspect that helps with the visualization as well. The post race interviews and follow-up was excellent as well.

During the race, RC and CR were checking out on the field, Chad kept stepping it up each time RC would try to pull away. You could tell on the lap chart how they were lapping into the field and closing on guys who just weren't prepared or used to being lapped. RC's gap dissappeared as he moved into the top 8. As I watched the race today on ESPN2 , what I "saw" last night was all the more enjoyable.

I think it is the next best thing to being there at the track (which is logistically difficult and expensive from Alaska).

I would really like to see a live pay per view of the entire sx event each week. I know that it is something me and my family would pay for each week.

I havn't listened to the webcast yet because I havn't figured out why my PC wont let me download the requirements. I enjoy watching it on ESPN though just because I like to see whats going on rather than hear it.

Doug