Sign in to follow this  

Any crf 150's out there?

Hi, im new to the forums and i will be gettinga crf 150 soon, i want to knwo hwo you liek it, lieks and dislikes , and how it compared to yz,cr,rc,kx and other band 80-85's. Seems liek i will get a lot of help here.

yea i try to type too fast and mess up alot, sorry about that. and can sum1 delete my other post please. I forgot about this one. Sorry

k yall missed out on the guys question.The crf 150 is a great beginer bike and it has good suspension for trail riding,nice speed,smooth and good acceleration. prob. with bike:its very heavy,and valves can go bad(thats with any 4 stroke though).now this bike is alot diff. from the yz,cr,kx because its a 4 stroke,and the other ones are 2 strokes,the diff. is this,the 4 stroke last much much much longer and doess not need to be maintained is much,the 2 stroke(wich is a good bike) doess have more maintance,but it is quicker than the crf 150 and has beter suspension,but the 2 strokes are ment for racing,now if you like trail riding go with the 4 stroke but if you like racing go with the 2 stroke,but what ever you do ride red

welcome.... there will be no dislikes about this bike IF you do the power-up kit which makes starting this bike alot easier.... Eventually as you get better at riding or outgrow the bike.... The bike it self will be the dislike

Overall this is a good bike :)

the 150 is a per fect beginner bike but being over engineered for a mini. leaves it with alot of potential to become a nasty little racer with the right mods done to it.

yah thats the only problem with the bike its too heavy. if it was light it would go a lot faster. the suspension is good and with a bbr rev box and exhaust your good to go on racing. atleast other than good tires.

yah thats the only problem with the bike its too heavy. if it was light it would go a lot faster. the suspension is good and with a bbr rev box and exhaust your good to go on racing. atleast other than good tires.

you have alot to learn..

and btw this is 3 years old..

I have a CRF150F and I hate it. Not enough power, too slow, too little. It's a pooch compared to my pitbull 250F.

you have alot to learn..

and btw this is 3 years old..

where do people dig up thse 2 year old threads?? :banghead:

its too bad you hate your 150, i have a 250f as well and i ride my 150 a little yesterday and it reminded me how much fun they are. maybe because i can actually touch on both sides on my 150 vs my 250f...

We own an 06 CRF150F - uncorked - (my wife's) - she likes it, her riding style is "gentle" and it does her quite well - she is a beginner.

I don't bother with it unless I loan it to a friend for rides, then I end up switching bikes with him every half hour because I start to feel sorry for him.

My 8 year old has ridden it a couple of times but finds it (in his words) "Boring" compared to his kx65 and no longer touches it.

However, it is great for what it was made for - a beginner trailbike - you may get tired of it once you get some skill, but it's great for learning and will likely never scare you.

where do people dig up thse 2 year old threads?? :banghead:

its too bad you hate your 150, i have a 250f as well and i ride my 150 a little yesterday and it reminded me how much fun they are. maybe because i can actually touch on both sides on my 150 vs my 250f...

I'm too agressive for that bike. I'd rather just hop on a pit bike than that 150. Even though it's like a big pit bike, meh.

crf150f guy - Welcome to 2005 dude.

I'm too agressive for that bike. I'd rather just hop on a pit bike than that 150. Even though it's like a big pit bike, meh.

man I didnt even notice that i was just going through the threads until i found one interesting.

i guess its whatever floats your boat, ive done the big step up at my track on m 150, several bigger doubles, just because im fairly aggresive. hm, whatever you like, i dont care, id ratehr be on my 250f

to be honest i think if you were deciding on a 150 or a 85 id go with the 85 deffinetly it will be much more worth it...i mean i liked my 150 but the suspension and power is crappy the u will deffinetly be better off witht the 85