Sign in to follow this  

Rausch Creek?

Hey i started going there alot towards the end of the summer, Tracks are nice and pretty well maintained, Tracks are mostly hardpack, The expert tracks is kinda loamy, I usually go on saturdays though, or during the week, Sundays are packed, they get alot of 4 wheelers there especially sunday, $35 ride all day, its a good place to ride, Only takes me about an hour and 20min to get there, thats another reason i like it, go check it out.

Not usually busy at all on weekdays. No.

We're (dad and I) are about 35 minutes away, so we go there all the time. It's been three months since I've ridden though, but I plan on getting going shortly again!!

I am also about 35min away also. I plan on getting my year membership w/in the next 2 weeks and as soon as the temp raises to at least 45 degrees Ill be there :)

Im kinda in the middle of Rausch and the Landing and want to get a membership at one of the 2. Which one should I go with?

If you are close to the Harrisburg area, there is a motorcycle club that has our own track that you can ride on anytime.

I go to rausch alot since I have a membership there.It is a really good place to progress.I started out on a ttr125L riding the youth advance track.Then I mover to a yz85 and rode the intermediate(sp) track alot.Then I got a yz250f and I mostly only ride the expert track.To do all the jumps on the expert track you have to be really good or just not have a care in the world.I currently do all the jumps there except for 3 of them.I dont do the double before the whoop section,the double after the whoop section,and the big double right at the parking lot.I would get a membership there.

Does the club in Harrisburg just have a track, or are their trails (HS Loop) also?

There is a track and trails, I never ride the trails so I dont know how they are, but the track is pretty good.

I go to rausch alot since I have a membership there.It is a really good place to progress.I started out on a ttr125L riding the youth advance track.Then I mover to a yz85 and rode the intermediate(sp) track alot.Then I got a yz250f and I mostly only ride the expert track.To do all the jumps on the expert track you have to be really good or just not have a care in the world.I currently do all the jumps there except for 3 of them.I dont do the double before the whoop section,the double after the whoop section,and the big double right at the parking lot.I would get a membership there.

Hey - it's been 3-4 months since I've ridden, but keep a look out for THIS BIKE and I'll be more than happy to pace you around.

Until I tore my ACL, there wasn't a thing I wasn't doing at Rausch. Back when the jump before the whoops was a Triple, the jump afterwards had a shorter landing zone and not banked, and when the parking lot double was alot harder. The step up after that parking lot double was alot harder to get a good lift on too.