Rausch Creek?

Hey i started going there alot towards the end of the summer, Tracks are nice and pretty well maintained, Tracks are mostly hardpack, The expert tracks is kinda loamy, I usually go on saturdays though, or during the week, Sundays are packed, they get alot of 4 wheelers there especially sunday, $35 ride all day, its a good place to ride, Only takes me about an hour and 20min to get there, thats another reason i like it, go check it out.

I go to rausch alot since I have a membership there.It is a really good place to progress.I started out on a ttr125L riding the youth advance track.Then I mover to a yz85 and rode the intermediate(sp) track alot.Then I got a yz250f and I mostly only ride the expert track.To do all the jumps on the expert track you have to be really good or just not have a care in the world.I currently do all the jumps there except for 3 of them.I dont do the double before the whoop section,the double after the whoop section,and the big double right at the parking lot.I would get a membership there.

I go to rausch alot since I have a membership there.It is a really good place to progress.I started out on a ttr125L riding the youth advance track.Then I mover to a yz85 and rode the intermediate(sp) track alot.Then I got a yz250f and I mostly only ride the expert track.To do all the jumps on the expert track you have to be really good or just not have a care in the world.I currently do all the jumps there except for 3 of them.I dont do the double before the whoop section,the double after the whoop section,and the big double right at the parking lot.I would get a membership there.

Hey - it's been 3-4 months since I've ridden, but keep a look out for THIS BIKE and I'll be more than happy to pace you around.

Until I tore my ACL, there wasn't a thing I wasn't doing at Rausch. Back when the jump before the whoops was a Triple, the jump afterwards had a shorter landing zone and not banked, and when the parking lot double was alot harder. The step up after that parking lot double was alot harder to get a good lift on too.