Sign in to follow this  

CA MC permit/license questions

Does anyone have any examples of the questions on the test for the CA permit test? I have taken the regular written test less than a year ago, so all I have to take is the motorcycle part.

Thanks

I think you can dl the pdf of the mc book here. www.dmv.ca.gov

Cant remember them offhand. I'm pretty sure if you know the book

your good to go. I think you can miss 2 or 3 and they give you

2 shots at the test per visit.

I used to have the answers written down for all 3 tests on a small piece of paper. Sorry dude going to have to ruff it!!! know your facts

I just took that test a month ago. Three of the questions were FROM the practice tests at their website. When in doubt pick C :) . :)

I took it not too long ago, real easy didn't even study or look at any of their books. missed 1 question.

there were a couple questions on switching lanes when riding in formation where the first person goes after passing and where the next person goes. which portion of the lane you should be riding in, and what is the best posiston for visiblity

Just pick up thier motorcycle handbook and read through it 15 mins before the test and you'll ace it. Now the riding portion is a bit more difficult

If you're from the "Mother" country (Mexico)....you can have an un-official "Tutor" sittin' with you giving you all the answers. I'm of "Irish" descent and have paid ($25 bucks) to a "Tutor" who passed my "Test". Spanish/ Mexican is easy to learn....everything starts with "El...essay, holmes, Donna, gavatchi'....and rope' de havo"

Every time I went to the DMV to take a test I had to retest for all of the classes on my license regardless of when I had last took the driving test. So if you are going for your motorcycle classification they will retest you for your class C also. This may have changed since I have not been to the DMV to renew my licens in 10 years.

Every time I went to the DMV to take a test I had to retest for all of the classes on my license regardless of when I had last took the driving test. So if you are going for your motorcycle classification they will retest you for your class C also. This may have changed since I have not been to the DMV to renew my licens in 10 years.

It hasn't. I took my MC test a few months ago and retook the car protion as well. Read the book while waiting in line. It only takes 30 minutes and you'll pass easily. :)

The riding part was a joke. It was a piece of cake. Just a few slow speed passes through some cones and then a couple of small circles and you're done. just don't go outside the lines and don't put your foot down. Took less than 2 minutes for the riding portion. They will check your bike over though and the wait was about 45 min. with only one person before me.

Good luck.