Sign in to follow this  

Superstition Mountain Sat. 2/19

ok so the contestants for this day of muddy goodness were me on my drz, my friend jared (tt name - standarche) on newly acquired yzf 400, neighbor chris on his honda 400ex and my dad on his 99 yamaha beartracker.

pic14pt.jpg

pic21vw.jpg

here we are warming up for the days activities.

pic30ui.jpg

i guess there were some movie props out there and my dad wanted to have a pic of him and the tank. the second pic is of us out near the mud bogging trail.

pic46ux.jpg

here i am after having encountered the water infested ground. i would assume that here the bike weighed in around 60lbs heavier than it should be. my shoes weighed about 20lbs each and i was up to my ankles in muck. then chris is far away in the second pic.

pic56ok.jpg

now were all taking a rest and then i'm trying my absolute hardest to not end up on the ground again.

pic67zo.jpg

that's my neighbor chris giving a double fingered victory salute and my 500lb drz.

pic74vl.jpg

here is my neighor's truck with my bike in the back. i unfortunately got a flat and he had to come pick me up. also my dad i just chilling on his quad after having hit just about every mud bog he could find.

pic89gv.jpg

now were all loaded up and ready to take off.

pic92km.jpg

just one of the beautiful clouds that floated over head all day long.

pic103iu.jpg

that's my story and i'm sticking to it.

I see a bunny rabbit :)

Great pix, especially the DRZ ones.

Looks like there is some nasty weather under that cloud.

nasty weather compared to that in nova scotia I'm sure. It's not always sunny and clear here in southern california like it is there. :)

And i have friends who wouldn't ride last weekend because they didn't want their dirt-bikes to get dirty... They must be fags huh, you guys are real men!