Sign in to follow this  

ptenduro.com

checked out there website after reading about them here.

Just ordered the under bar mounts for Scotts stabilizer.

I dont normally dish out plugs...but they were so so so helpful and cool and on it that i just had to throw this out there.

If you are looking for a way to run fat bars, or raise your 7/8's bars, or add a Scotts stabilizer or move things forward a bit, or all of the above--and dont want to spend a fortune or deal with someone elses clamps--this is the place to go.

www.ptenduro.com

great folks, great price, great products. I dig supporting 'on top of it' ma and pa businesses like this one. :)

customer service is the key to success in moto-land. these guys have it down.

check em out.

brrp,

What modification do you have to do? They mention on the website something about a clean cut.

Also, do they supply a 'weld on' or bolt on pin?

Thanks, Lee

they dont sell the Scotts stabilizer or tower. Its designed to go with a rear weld on tower--the only cut is a simple cut on the tower pin of just a few mm's to shorten it a bit--it can be done with a hacksaw in 5 minutes.

i will post a pic in a few days.

-Mike

Brrpr,

I agree, really nice people to work with.

I've only spoken to Robin but assume they are all good people.

And I love that they dig Husky, where the other bigger companies assume that there are not many around and they aren't work the effort. With CAD and the CNC miling machines, how tough would it be to offset the mounting holes for the mounting bolts?

Check out their web site and see pictures of Robin riding her Husky WR-125!

William

they dont sell the Scotts stabilizer or tower. Its designed to go with a rear weld on tower--the only cut is a simple cut on the tower pin of just a few mm's to shorten it a bit--it can be done with a hacksaw in 5 minutes.

i will post a pic in a few days.

-Mike

Where do you get the tower though?