Sign in to follow this  

Question about the 250exc

I have a question for some of you KTM guy's that I am sure know allot more than I do. I have been reading the post's on here for a while now and I have noticed something. I know this isn't a 2 stroke forum, but there is allot of 2 stroke questions going around, which I think is great, you guy's really seem to know your stuff. I have not had my KTM for very long, but so far I love it, has allot of power, runs perfect, has great suspension, blah blah blah. However all I have noticed people recomending to people is the 200,300,450,525...never any mention of the 250exc, is this because people don't think it is a very good bike or is it because it's a 2 stroke, I know mine isn't brand new, but I think it has been a great bike. Is there something wrong with these bikes that I just don't know? Are the other bikes that much better? I really would like to know as I really like the KTM bikes, and will probably buy a new one in the future, thanks in advance.

the 250exc is a very popular woods machine

and it is one of the few 2smoker 250cc class machine left (i mean enduro)

and the KTM has built one of the best 2stroker among other manufacturer.

imho, if ya gonna get a new 250, just go ahead and get it.

:)

Check out the forums over on ktmtalk.com for more information about 2 strokes and 250's. The 2 stroke posts here are not representative of the norm since they're not really suppose to be here on a thumper forum.

I am moving this post to general forum, hoping to get more responce, but thanks for the responces I did get on the KTM forum.