Sign in to follow this  

Anyone up for the Ridge Sunday?

If the weather is permitting Sunday I would love to meet up with some riders and check out the ridge. I have heard great things about it and have never been. I am in Auburn, AL which is about 2 1/2 hours away but I hear its worth the drive. Just wondering if anyone is interested.

The Ridge is my favorite riding area and I've ridden a lot of them lately. I live in Atlanta and drive 280 miles roundtrip and it's well worth it. They opened last Nov.20th and I've been over there 6 times. Their site is www.ridgeriding.com. I have to replace both tires and my rear wheel bearings this weekend, otherwise I'd be there. Have Fun. Walt :)

I live in Birmingham and I just found out about the Ridge this week. I have driven past it many time and never knew it there or what it was. I'll be out of town for a week but I'm going there on March the 5th or 6th.

Greg

I'll be out there Sat. the 5th and I know the place very well, if anybody wants to join a couple of us. I'd be glad to show anyone around the property. If you don't like the Ridge after riding it once, I don't know what you're looking for in a riding area, because they have a little bit of everything with a ton of great water crossings. Walt :)

If you are not already a member, you might consider joining the floribamariders. They have active discussions about ride in and around Bham. Some are street and some are dirt.

Several folks are meeting at Waxahatchie (pardon the spelling - I haven't been yet) on Saturday. They meet somewhere several times a month.

Beth

Dualsportchick