mud slingers?

Yes, there is a real track called mudslingers. They have one open practice at the start of the season each year. Otherwise, there is no open practice. The next race is on march 5. What do your kids ride? Even if they ride smaller four strokes mudslingers still has a class for everyone. No need to have a race bike.

I got my whole family riding. Wife and daughter ride crf 150 one son a ttr 125 and the youngest rides a klx 110

Check out http://www.oakwoodracing.com Its a nice easy drive for you. Just out of Spanaway off of 288th. I'm there every other Sunday with my grandson. He races a 2002 KTM SX50 LC pro senior. He does the rough scrambles, there is one this Sunday (27th) and on Saturday, from 1pm to about 7pm, you can do the practice day. Some just do the practice, some do only the race, some do both.

Hey, thank you! I think we will give it a go. I take it this is an indoor place? I couldn't tell if they allow riding during the week. Living in Fife puts me right in the middle of no mans land. looks like I have to do some driving to go riding. Any other places closer to ride at, other than train riding?

Thanks again