Sign in to follow this  

Tell me what you think of these graphics

Since I can't really find any graphics that I want to get that are out right now, I decided to try and make my own. Thanks to Eric up at DeCal Works (blatant sponsor plug) here's what I've come up with so far.

Custom graphics

These are obviously not the finished product and just done by hand, but this is the basic jist of them. I'll get all white plastic or go with white plastic in the front (fender, number plate, radiator shrouds) and then all green in the back (side panels, rear fender).

So whaddaya think? :)

Oh yeah, also I found out this past week that I'm gonna be going full time where I work and will get every Friday off and every-other weekend off. That means that I'll be able to ride every week, all day, on Friday and every-other week will get a 3-day weekend :):p

Matt thats halerious :) You and your crayons :)

Went to the motorcycle show at rosemont conv. center and asked about the KX450, same bs answer, "this fall, bs,bs,bs"

I'm sure your graphics will be sick in the long run, do it up :p

You should get the graphics exactly like that and try to get Crayola to sponsor you. All the kids would think you were cool, you'd be signing autographs at every race. Hey you could even dress up like Barney or Big Bird when you race!!! I see lots of $$$$$ here, you should capitalize on your original idea you've got going.

You should get the graphics exactly like that and try to get Crayola to sponsor you. All the kids would think you were cool, you'd be signing autographs at every race. Hey you could even dress up like Barney or Big Bird when you race!!! I see lots of $$$$$ here, you should capitalize on your original idea you've got going.

And this come's from a guy with a dancing furry, lime green, annoying avatar thingy :):):p

Crayons?! No :)

Colored pencils? You betcha! :D

I actually did them up on my computer but it is too hard to put the logos where you want them, so I resorted to a more primitive level :D

Either way, I bet I'm on one of the only white Kawasakis you'll see around, and originality is what it's all about! :)

I don't want to look like every other goon at Buffalo on a Yamaha or Honda in color coordinating Thor gear! (Wow, I probably just insulted a lot of people with that one :o:p )

Crayons?! No :)

Colored pencils? You betcha! :)

I actually did them up on my computer but it is too hard to put the logos where you want them, so I resorted to a more primitive level :thumbsup:

Either way, I bet I'm on one of the only white Kawasakis you'll see around, and originality is what it's all about! :D

I don't want to look like every other goon at Buffalo on a Yamaha or Honda in color coordinating Thor gear! (Wow, I probably just insulted a lot of people with that one :D:cry: )

Settle down Matt and put on yer captain america cape and do some triple's and leave us off road guy's alone :o;)

If ya thaink you can hang come join us on the TT spring ride :D:thumbsup:

Just kidding bro I'll let ya beat me anytime :lol::D:p:D

I don't want to look like every other goon at Buffalo on a Yamaha or Honda in color coordinating Thor gear! (Wow, I probably just insulted a lot of people with that one :):) )

Hey I resemble that! Well it didn't start out that way, I used to wear every brand and nothing matched, but then I came across some smokin deals on some Thor stuff and it just happens to match my bike. Oh well, at least I look good while I'm riding bad... :p

I'd love to join you guys on the spring ride, but I've got too many factors that could interfere :) .

Plus, riding only trails for extended periods of time gives me a nervous twitch :):p We should all get together at Buffalo this year, I'll give everybody the extended locals only tour (banjo playing in background) :D

banjo's........me like banjo's :)

Figures... :p

No better way to start the morning than banjos and a hot cup of STFU... :)

:o Man am I glad Kev's in cabin 1.

Matt maybe on fridays you can teach me how to make that step up at buffalo :):p:D:D . It would be great to have ya on the spring ride. :)

Matt maybe on fridays you can teach me how to make that step up at buffalo :):p:D:D . It would be great to have ya on the spring ride. :)

Sounds good to me. My outlook has always been "Pin and grin." ;) Seriously, just stay on the gas and that jump is pretty easy. I imagine if the outside line before it is dry, it will be really easy. Seems like everytime I was there and jumping it, the outside line was slimey and too wet to get traction.

I'd really like to go on the spring ride, and ya never, know maybe as we get closer to the date I'll find that I can go and just end up camping out.

Although, I think a lot of the reason you guys want me to go is to see if the motocrosser can handle the woods! :o Trust me, I can more than hold my own in the trees, I grew up riding it and won the only woods race I have entered! (So it was a half MX, half woods race at Buffalo....... I still won it! :D)

Matt maybe on fridays you can teach me how to make that step up at buffalo

That step up is nasty :D it's the step down that's a problem :o

That's how Matt got his knickname :lame: ...............the story goe's is him and my buddy take it at the same time , my buddy mark make's the 1st part of the step up and Matt take's it and clear's it past the 3rd step down while looking at Mark and laughing :):)

Plus with his red white and blue set up :lame::lame:

Hence CAPTAIN AMERICA ;):D:D

Myth Busted :p:D:D

:thumbsup::lame::applause:

That's why I give Matt Sh$t cause he is one hell of rider :D:thumbsup:

even though he wear's a cape :cry::lol:

Thanks for the compliments guys! Really I'm just a goon who occassionally holds the throttle open long enough to get some air, anybody could do it! :D

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be wearing the red, white and blue this season. Instead, I'm going with a blue and white gear set-up. Old-school Batman maybe? :p:) But don't worry, I've got a cape being special made as we speak! :D:)

Thanks for the compliments guys! Really I'm just a goon who occassionally holds the throttle open long enough to get some air, anybody could do it! :thumbsup

It's not the air that scares me. It is the ground suddenly rushing up at me... :)