Adelanto Gp

I will be out there. I will ride 30+ beginner on Saturday and 125 beginner on Sunday. If the race is that lame why do they get 2500 entries? What was the last race you were at that drew 2500. I will admit that it is geared for the occassional racer but it is fun and the course is not that demanding. I wish there were more events like this.

You will like it it is a fun race. I was actually going to ride the 251 up novice because that is the class me and my buddy usually ride but I have this grudge race I have to do with my 15 year old nephew in the 125 beginner race which is immediately before that one.

I’ll also be out to Adelanto for the first time and although I enjoy the desert races I’ve wanted to try AGP for sometime. Of course I will lock up while I’m out on the course. ?

I welcome any TT’er to stop by and say Hi or have a beer with us. I know there will a lot of camps out there, mine is a GMC 2500 4 dr LB w/ 34’ TalonZX 5’ver and sitting out front will be a WR450F w/ ThumperTalk graphics. Kinda hard to miss.

I'll be out there to watch, maybe ride around if there's any cool spots right there, and to have a few beers. Not racing, just watchin. This will be my first moto race to watch so I'm pretty pumped. Lucerne is a way cool place and I'd rather be out there any day than Adelanto, but we already have plans set with other people to go to the GP. I'll keep an eye on my stuff, and yes there are definitely some shaaaaaady lookin hoodrats around there lol. Everytime I make a beer stop at the Circle K out to our usual spot in Adelanto I always gte tripped out haha. Oh well, I'm stoked and can't wait to get back out to the dirt!! ? I'll hopefully see you guys out there and I'll look for that blue yamaha with TT stickers next to a bigass trailer ?

Stop by my camp if ya see this:

diffwhackmommy.jpg

Toyo?!?! ?? Its a Ford explorer man!! :D Yah keep your eyes on the lookout for the exploder and we'll have a beer or 12. Yah that pic is on heartattack hill in Anza, and boy did it almost give me a heartattack!! ?

HHAAAAAA... sorry 'bout that... as I wrote 'Toyo' I though 'better look at the pic again' then ' naw only toyotas have flares like that... ?

OK looked at the pic (blush again) so I'll go for the vehicle behind door No. 1

Is the roll cage in the pic of a LR Defender (or just a J**P with an ugly cage)?

Guaranteed to have plenty of beer. HAAAAA

mmmmmmmmm beeeeeeeer. ? I'm hoping I can tell your WR450F from a CRF450R LOL!! That roll cage was from a *eep, it had some sort of longer wheelbase, but that thing definitely rocked the exploder's world that day ? ...but maybe it was cuz he had been there before. Do you still have a 4x4? I just picked up some more damn metal today to finish up my rear wheelwell...mmmm, more room in the rear for bigger tires ?

Just now parting out my last 4by… when you hear what it is you’ll understand why I can’t tell American iron from Japanese.

A 1990 LR Range Rover (uuhhhggggly) 7” lift, 35” MTR on beadlocks, 4.7 Detroit rear, 4.7 ARB front, winch, etc. I love building the weird stuff.

I’ll be looking for you at Adelanto.

(sorry ‘bout the heist rynno716)