Sign in to follow this  

Best KTM Dealer in Florida?

Looking to buy new 05 MXC 450. Who is the best in price and customer service in Florida statewide?

Thank new buyer

ARS in Okeechobee is the biggest dealer. Do you have to purchase it from florida??

I would call Cenrics in Pa. They can have it shipped to you much less than you will but it here and no tax.

If you dont get any good numbers out of cernics give me a call. I will help you out. Norman 863 357 3400

Motorcycle Enthusiasts in Spring Hill.

Just picked up my new 525EXC yesterday, great folks and great prices. I'm putting a plate on mine so I have to pay sales tax. I got it for the same prices shipped plus sales tax and the dealer tags it.

And they give you 15% off on parts and accessories, forever!

Cheers,

David

You're going to pay sales tax no matter where you buy the bike from. I tried to be sly and purchase a bike from Mississippi and avoid sales tax. Florida mailed me a letter and told me if I was riding the bike in the state, then I had to pay. The dealer reports a sale and they track you down that way.

As far as dealers go, Mike's in Ocala is good, avoid CSC in Orlando at all costs. They sell KTM's as an afterthought. No parts and service is poor at best.

One more vote for spring hill, motorcycle enthusiasts. I also have the easiest time getting parts from these guys. They got my card # on file, so all I have to do is ask for the part and shows up next day via ups.