Sign in to follow this  

Snow

Man does this bite or what.I was all set to got to e-town this weekend.I need too ride,my poor bike is so lonley.The most riding that i did was to go up and down my street before the snow.I rented out mx unleashed for me and my son to play.I guess that will have to do.Maybe by some chance some of the snow will melt and e-town will be open.I guess wishful thinking. :)

yea, snow the snow is horrible. I had my bike out just waiting an oil change. Then this happened... second biggest snow storm for this year.

Here in Delaware we only got an inch. It will be good ridind down here this weekend. Sat is supposed to be 46 degrees.

I was all ready for E-town too. New oil, new springs, new tires, the whole 9. Now I get to look at my bike on the stand for another month. Winter blows.

dont fret, it will be gone just as fast as it came. We only need a few days in the 40/50 and it will disappear. Heck its still on Feb! Head down the turnpike to blue Diamond if you really have to ride...

Might just go to blue diamond.I guess i should not be too dissapointed e-town usally opens march 25th.I know it's still winter but i thought we would catch a break.Cant wail till that indoor track opens in trenton,if it ever happens. I was outside shoveling my driveway and it is not too cold.If there were no snow it would be perfect.