Anyone going from CO to Utah in the next week?

We may be going to Moab later in the week. Not sure yet, depends on weather, kid is sick at the moment etc. I'm also not sure how many are going, so don't know how much room on the trailer yet. So IF we go, and IF we have a slot on the trailer, I would need the bike by Wed. afternoon. Do you have the title etc? You know if we get stopped they might question the ownership of the bikes. When We have plans nailed down, I will post you a note on TT.

I did buy the bike, CRF 450. It's in Elizabeth right now. I thought I had made arrangements but it's not working out. Email me if you think you will be coming this way. I could meet you in Greenriver. george - at- motoxpress - dot - com

mx

Why didn't you buy it from Utah? It may have saved you time and money.. ?

I know this sounds a little odd, but we tend to do things on the spur of the moment. So here goes. We still have a slot on the trailer for your bike. I think we will leave Denver late on Thursday night or very early Friday morning. As I said previously we need to be able to prove permission to transport your bike for you. Doubt if needed, but easier while standing on the shoulder of the road talking to a grumpy trooper in the middle of the night. I'm not yet sure where we will stay in Moab, but likely Red Valle Homes (My favorite). We will be driving a Black Dodge Deisel pickup, with a 3 row bike trailer. My Name is Norm, Tracy is the driver and owner of said truck and trailer. My Cell is 303-903-6789, and home is 303-795-9266. You can e-mail Tracy at TandKmaddox@aol.com You can get me at NREdson@comcast.net Tracy lives in Franktown witch is not too far from Elezebeth. I think that is where you said the bike is. Call me and we can finish arrangements