Sign in to follow this  

I need a ladies opinion

I have a girlfriend that i have some trust issues with. The reason i have the issues is because she has done a few major things in the past that i should have left her for, but didnt (hanging out with other guys, giving her # out, etc..) But lately she has been doing things like pointing out specific guys while their riding, or noticing how a certain guy finishes in a race or how he does, talking to certain guys more than she does with me or just having a convo with them very often. Pretty much noticing everything about a certain couple of guys that she has know for a while. Am i being jealous or should i wonder? BTW, she has said that we need to figure things out between us or get over each other. That kinda gives an idea on how shes thinking.

Buddy, i'd love to help you, but you'll find only dirt bikers here, not relationship therapists. just because we're women doesn't mean we know how to solve your problems. Good luck with your girlfriend.

Not a lady, but here's my opinion...

Sounds like she's losing interest. I would do the same thing she is. That is talk to other girls and start dating other girls. It might not be over between you two, but the best thing to do now is to give her space. By seeing other girls, it'll help you to stop thinking about her. And it might make her jealous, which might help your situation. Good luck. :)

I think she wants to break up, but she doesn't have the guts to do it.

So she finds it easier to make you say the magic word!!!!

If your feelings for her ain't so strong, just do it and stop wasting time!!!

YOU SHOULD DEDICATE YOURSELF TO ANOTHER WOMAN!!! THE BIKE!!!!

:) Hang in there!!!

I agree witht the others, Had she not been doing the things she's done previously and said what she said you may be able to write the talking to other guys thing off but with the other things and talking to them and paying more attention to them than you, I think she wants to get out of the relationship but doesn't know how.

Well with a screen name like "Buttercup" I would assume you were a female in a lesbian relationship! If you are a "Male", you may not be male enough for her! MAN UP BRO! The way you make it sound, she is trying to get to you with the jelousy card! I always folded the hand when this crap started! :)

I would play the jellious thing, either.

I guess it's all what her getting numbers is all about. At any particular gathering, I come home with a pocket full of numbers an e addys....um....but it's for getting and giving info and such....not for getting dates.

I don't usually make note of who's doing what on the track, though....that would be pretty weird.

As far as the "major" infractions in the past....I say this "hint" is enough. Ya know....she may or may not be 2 timing you....but if she's done it before....who the hell needs the stress of constantly worrying about it? And a cheat that wants to play the jellious card? Pffftt....dude...I don't know you....but you deserve better!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace,

janette

LOL, thanks guys. And my name is buttercup, but I am a guy. Its kinda like stewart wearing pink gear, I can pull this name off if you knew who I was. (Btw, im not stewart)

Word, BC. Homegirl kinda sounds like a tramp (not tryin' to knock you, bro). You should nail one of her friends! Ha! :)

Sounds like she's testing the waters before she takes the plunge. :)

I say drop her like a bad habit - move on.

Maybe if YOU were the one to watch during a race!! Maybe she just thinks you are a snoozer,loser, boozer. Liven up her life so she doesn't have time to look the other way.

Ouch! that last one hurt. I watch her and spend as much time with her as possible. She's admitted that she likes the attention from the other guys. We're workin on things. If i remember, Ill let you guys know what happens if something happens.