Sign in to follow this  

jetting with high compreshion piston

I put in a wiesco +.75 copreshion piston the other dasy and was wondering what the jetting specs on it are

I also have a factory 4 exaust on and am in Kansas I think 12000 ft

where are you at in Kansas? Not that I can answer your qustion just that we should hook up and do some roosting!!!

Mark

I all ready run 110 octain mixed with pump gas

The bike is with out a doubt running lean. It ran fine before I rebuilt it and after I rebuilt it seamed to just keep getting leaner the more I road it. i don't know wheather it is the bike or the weather

04wr250f I live in minneapolis near salina but next year I will be in witchita, I usualy ride a milford

You may have a small intake leak somewhere after your rebuild.I just did a rebuild on my sons 03 yz250f same .75 piston and a DR.D and no rejetting required.Im using 91 pump gas and a .75 piston really isnt much of an increase as far as compression is concerned.

I did a plug test and the plug had no color at all on it

It is wierd the way it is acting because It ran fine one day then after I broke it in and started openning it up it started running really lean

I just did the Wiseco .75 piston and now I am getting a nasty miss just off idle. I live in Gunnison colorado and am running a 175 main and a 45 pilot. Is my jetting causing it? It does idle and start better with the hot start on. Please help.