Sign in to follow this  

Croom

Can't make it this time. I'm actually gonna try to get some bike maintenance done this weekend. Last I checked I've got two exhaust valves that are out of spec and noticed at the Big Bass ride that my front brake master cylinder was leaking. Time for some "spring cleaning" anyway (clean and lube bearings, flush and replace fluids, etc.). Have fun and be safe! :) Catch y'all next time!! :)

BTW Pete, as mentioned before- NICE avatar!!! :p

Rich

Howdy,

Heard you have to have FL off road registration to ride there? Also heard it's a yearly fee and not daily? Haven't rode there since the early 80's :)

Like to take the pig, but I may be doing main't also after last weeks ride at Big Scub, like Terra Flex scrubbing my frame, fluids, etc. Depends on what can get done before then.

Cheers,

Chip

Howdy,

Heard you have to have FL off road registration to ride there? Also heard it's a yearly fee and not daily? Haven't rode there since the early 80's :)

no FL off road registration is required to ride Croom, what is required is proof of ownership of the bike in the way of application for title or the title itself in order to purchase the yearly fee. The fee should be some where around $40 now, it's pro-rated every 3-4 months it changes.