Sign in to follow this  

2nd Annual Husky Demo Day!

SUNDAY FEB. 27th 11AM

You guys are invited to come out and ride the new Huskys. We had a great turn out last year, and are looking forward to lot's of fun this year! We will have several 2004 models out: TC 450, WR 250 and a couple others. We will also have the 2005 models out: TE 250, TC 250, and for those of you that want to taste the power - the mighty TE 510. :)

We will have lots of dogs on the grill, along with sodas and waters. Hope to see you guys there. Please R.S.V.P. me for directions and password to the location. info@taskysmetriccycle.com

Thanks,

Jeff

I'm going with my fleet. Even if you dont ride, Jeff makes good (free) hotdogs which is reason enough for me to show up. :)

Hey Jeff,

The new crop of bikes you had on display at the Frostbite GP look killer! Everybody I know that has a Husky has nothing but good things to say about it. I really like the 250 thumper. :)

Later - Drew

Jeff,

Kelly from Rooster Performance let me ride his 450 on Friday...WOW! I thought I would want the 510, but now I think that might be a bit too much for me. I will be there on Sunday to take a spin on the 510 and sample some of your fine trackside cuisine. :)