Sign in to follow this  

ASV or ARC Levers?

Well, after going through about ten pairs of levers in the past seven months I've decided to spend the extra cash to get the unbreakable pivoting levers. Does anybody have any experience with ASV or ARC? And which to you reccomend? I've noticed the ARC's are a little more expensive, worth it? Thanks and any feedback is appreciated.

Doug

I have a question though, when I buy mine from ASVInventions.com, does it come with just the lever like ARC? In the pics it looks like they sell a whole perch with it?? Sorry for the dumb question.

Doug

Doug, look on ebay for ASV and ASVinventions should be selling refurbished clutch perches, brake levers, and factory blemish rotator clamps for brakes. I have the rotator clamp, levers and perch, and they all look and perform like brand new, but with a big fraction of the price. Let me know if you need help finding them.

I have a question though, when I buy mine from ASVInventions.com, does it come with just the lever like ARC? In the pics it looks like they sell a whole perch with it?? Sorry for the dumb question.

Doug

You can get them with or with out the perch. You can also get a standard perch or quick adjust. The quick adjust is just like the works connection.

aedwards07 :

My C/5 levers are not bulky. They are slimmer the the stock.