Sign in to follow this  

Riverdale Raceway MX

This is a new track that just opened up out near the town of Toutle, WA it was a blast. The track is pretty long, nice and wide lots of lines, all kinds of jumps doubles/tables/stepups/stepdowns you get the picture. The jump are all really well built and they don't have super peaked out faces so you can case them to a degree without getting to hurt. Track suites riders of all skills levels little bit of something for everyone and they have a seperate 50 track. The soil is pre dominately sandy with alittle bit of clay. Having ridden most of the tracks here in WA this one is definetly right up there in fun factor, good layout, easy to find definetly was well worth the trip. You guys definetly must check it out. two :):) from me.

www.riverdaleraceway.com is the main site go under to promotions link and then locations for the directions.

I was at the track on the 18th. It was a nice day. I didn't see the small track. I enjoyed it. One heck of a workout. Overall a good experience. can't wait to go back with the kids. they will have fun. The group sessions were divided and gave you plenty of time to ride. :)

I'm going to hit this track tomarrow anyone intersested? I will be leaving the Tacoma area at 0900 I have room for another bike in the truck if you need transportation.

Later

I will be on the YZ250F with black and yellow caution tape on the rear side number plates, Don't run me over please.

Shane

:D:D Man I hear ya Shane... I want to go ride it, but I can't this weekend. I might head there on Thursday, depends on the weather. But it sounds like it would hold up under rain.

I don't want to get run over either! Or landed on! :p:):)

Went riding there today. The track was watered when I got there and in pretty good shape. Track is as advertised in the first post, not many flat spots for an old guy to take a break though! Nice track to ride and probably be a good place to go when all others are rained out.

Cool Vibeguy, I was up there on Saturday just watching. It certainly does look like a work out and half. By late afternoon it was looking more on the dry side and very sandy.

We did'nt ride it on Sat. but stopped on our way to Longview to take a look. Man, what a nice looking track. Can't wait to ride it. Hopefully will make it out there in a few weeks.

Shane.

PS, anyone know how long that track is? In miles?

I was there on sunday the track compared to last weekend was starting to get alittle rough prob due to the constant use from all this week. I would have to guess it's probably about a mile or so in length.

I was up there today, hauled my bike, was ready to ride. Busy from 10 am and I am guessing to closing.. I parked in an area got out and was immeadiatly told to move so they could grade that area... OK, no problem, I moved. Not five minutes later I watched a quad on a trailer and another truck carrying a bike park in the same spot I was in. They were not told to move. So I gathered that the track officials really didn't want a woman there. So I left... If people want to be rude to me, I will not give them money to ride, nor am I likely to race there... :)