Sign in to follow this  

Come on, Just a Few parts!!!!

I've been patiently waiting on aftermarket parts longer than I did for the bike. Has anyone had luck with parts? I noticed the skid plate. I need a fuel tank, flywheel weight,& mounting bracket for a stabilizer. I did get a tall seat from guts racing. Everyone I call says the same thing; " Sorry man, I didn't even know those bikes were out." I guess thats a disadvantage of getting bikes early on the east coast. We have to wait for the westcoast to get them and make the goodies.

For anyone interested. I have been racing my bike mainly off road for about a month. The bike needs a flywheel weight. I tried to re gear the bike but it did not respond very well. It works best with stock gearing. The bike will go 36 miles on a tank of gas. The RMZ performs very well offroad. It is a lot closer than I anticipated. But stalling is a problem. Steahly said that they were having a problem because of limited space. It is at home on mx and will out corner anything. It is fairly stable at top speed, a stabilizer would help but its not bad. In short,great bike, I just want to spend some more money :)